IMPORTANT LEGAL NOTICE
PLEASE READ THIS NOTICE CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THE SITE. IT REGULATES YOUR USE OF THE SITE AND ALL MATERIAL WITHIN IT.
This website (excluding linked sites) is controlled by Unilever Ireland which is a company established in Republic of Ireland. Access to this site is subject to the following terms and conditions and the laws of Ireland and by accessing this site both you and we agree that the laws of Ireland shall apply to all matters arising from or relating to the use and contents of this site. You also agree and hereby submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Ireland with respect to such matters.
This site is designed only for persons located in the Republic of Ireland and information regarding products, services and promotions are applicable in this country alone.
No representation or warranty is given that the materials contained in this site are appropriate to, available in or relevant for any other location.
Persons in other countries should refer to the Unilever website http://www.unilever.com/
Copyright © Unilever Group*. All rights reserved. All copyright and other intellectual property rights in all text, images, sound, software and other materials on this site are owned by the Unilever Group and affiliated companies or are included with permission of the relevant owner.
You are permitted to browse this site and to reproduce extracts by way of printing, downloading to a hard disk and by distribution to other people but, in all cases, for non-commercial, informational and personal purposes only. No reproduction of any part of the site may be sold or distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication or site, whether in hard copy or electronic format, including posting to any other site. No other licence or right is granted.
All comments, suggestions, graphics, ideas (including without limitation product and advertising ideas), and other information or materials you may submit to Unilever Ireland through this web site will become and remain the exclusive property of Unilever Ireland, including any future rights associated with such submissions, even if these terms and conditions are later modified or terminated. This means that you disclaim any proprietary rights in such submissions, and you acknowledge Unilever Ireland unrestricted right to use them (or materials or ideas similar to them) in any medium, now and in the future, without notice, compensation or other obligation to you or any other person. It also means Unilever Ireland has no obligations to keep your submissions confidential.
All trade marks displayed on this site are either owned or used under licence by the Unilever Group. The unauthorised use of any trade mark on this site is strictly prohibited.
Reference to any product or service on the site does not constitute an offer to sell or supply that product or service and does not mean that the product or service is available in all countries or that the name, description or specification of the product or service will be the same as that included on the site. Specific advice concerning the availability and suitability of any particular product or service should be sought from the local Unilever Group company or distributor concerned.
The information on this site has been included in good faith but is for general informational purposes only. It should not be relied on for any specific purpose and no representation or warranty is given as regards its accuracy or completeness. No information at this site shall constitute an invitation to invest in any member of the Unilever Group nor should it be used as the basis for any investment decision. Neither Unilever Ireland nor any of its affiliates nor its or their officers, employees or agents shall be liable for any loss, damage or expense arising out of any access to or use of this site or any site linked to it including, without limitation, any loss of profit, indirect, incidental or consequential loss.
We reserve the right to make any changes and corrections to this site as and when we consider it appropriate and without notice.
At various points throughout the site you may be offered automatic links to other internet sites relevant to a particular aspect of this site. This does not indicate that the Unilever Group is necessarily associated with any of these other sites or their owners. Whilst it is the intention of the Unilever Group that you should find these other sites of interest, neither the Unilever Group, nor its officers, employees and agents shall have any responsibility or liability of any nature whatsoever for these other sites or any information contained in them, none of which have been verified or endorsed by the Unilever Group. If at any time you find that you have accessed another site you may return to this site by clicking on the "backwards" arrow, or by keying in the domain address: www.lyonstea.ie
No information at this site shall constitute an invitation to invest in the Unilever Group. The price of shares and the income derived from them can go down as well as up and investors may not get back the amount originally invested. Past performance is not necessarily a guide to future performance.
*Unilever Group means Unilever PLC, Unilever NV and any company in which either or both together directly or indirectly owns or controls the voting rights attaching to not less than 50% of the issued share capital, or controls directly or indirectly the appointment of a majority of the board of management.
LYONS TEA Christmas Competition FACEBOOK TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The Lyons Christmas competition is open to residents of the Republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland only aged 18 years or over exceptemployees of the Promoter, their families, employees of any associatedcompanies or agents, and anyone professionally involved with this Promotion.
- No purchase is necessary for entry.
- Promotion limited to one entry per person for the durationof the competition. No entrant may win more than one prize.
- To enter, entrants must become a fan of the www.facebook.com/lyonstea Facebook page by going to
www.facebook.com/LyonsTea/app_353718068063550 and clicking the ‘Like’ Tab on the top right hand corner of the page. Entrants must then post their photo ofthemselves in their ‘winter woolies’ onto the Lyons Tea Facebook wall.
- No applications from agents, third parties, or organizedgroups will be accepted. Incomplete or illegible entries or those not inaccordance with the entry instructions will be rejected.
- The Promotion is open from 0:01am GMT on 2ndDecember 2013 to11:59pm GMT on 13th December 2013 (the “PromotionalPeriod”). Each day (Monday-Friday) during the Promotional Period there will be 5winners. You will only be entered into the prize draw for the day you enter,unsuccessful entries will not be carried forward or be entered into anysubsequent days’ draws. Entries received after 11:59pm on Friday 6thDecember will be entered into the prize draw on Monday 9th December.The entry times for the prize draws are as follows (all times are GMT):
- Prize draw 1 = Monday 2nd December: 0:01am 11:59pm
- Prize draw 2 = Tuesday 3rd December: 0:01am – 11:59pm
- Prize draw 3 = Wednesday 4th December: 0:01am – 11:59pm
- Prize draw 4 = Thursday 5th December: 0:01am – 11:59pm
- Prize draw 5 = Friday 6th December: 0:01am-11:59pm
- Prize draw 6 = Saturday 7th December at 0:01am until Monday 9th December: at 11:59pm
- Prize draw 7 = Tuesday 10th December: 0:01am –11:59pm
- Prize draw 8 = Wednesday 11th December: 0:01am – 11:59pm
- Prize draw 9 = Thursday 12th December: 0:01am – 11:59pm
- Prize draw 10 = Friday 13th December: 0:01am – 11:59pm
- There are 50 Prizes to be won in total over the PromotionalPeriod, five in each daily prize draw. The Prize consists of a Lyons Tea redChristmas cosie with applique.
- All prizes will be subject to any additional terms andconditions of the supplier of the prize to the promoter.
- The first 5 entries drawn at random by an independent judge from allcorrect entries received by the closing date of each daily prize draw will wina prize. The decision of the judge is final. In the event of unforeseencircumstances the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for analternative of equal or greater value. No correspondence will be entered into.
- The winners will be notified by Facebook message within 5working days of the closing date. The winners must claim their prize within 60working days of the notification. If the prize is unclaimed after this time, itwill lapse and the Promoter reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize toa substitute winner selected in accordance with the promotion rules.
- Prize offered as stated. The Prize is non-transferable. Nocash alternative, or alternative to the stated Prize, will be offered.
- The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss, damage or consequentialdamage of any nature in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise causedby acceptance of the terms and conditions or in connection with the prize (tothe extent permissible by law).
- The winners details (name and county) will be made availableon request to those writing to “Lyons Christmas Competition” at ‘Rothco, 13 PembrokeRow, Dublin 2’ within ten weeks after the published closing date, enclosing astamped SAE.
- Each photo submitted: must be suitable for display and publication online andshould not be obscene or indecent (including but not limited to nudity,pornography or profanity), it must not contain defamatory statements or wordsor symbols that are offensive either generally or to individuals of a certainrace, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation or socioeconomic group. It mustnot include threats to any person, place, business or group, it must not invadeprivacy or other rights of any person, firm or entity, and it must not in anyother way violate applicable laws and regulations or network standards;
- must not contain or refer to any products other than thoseof Unilever and it must not contain or reference any third party trade marks orlogos (other than those of Unilever) unless such inclusion is merely incidentaland is not unduly prominent and as long as it is included with due cause and insuch a way that it does not take unfair advantage of any third party trademarks; and must not contain any copyrighted works (other than as ownedby the entrant).
- If anyone other than you appears in your entry, you musthave their permission to use their name and/or likeness in the mannercontemplated by this prize draw.
- Entries received in connection with this prize draw, will bereviewed by a third party moderator after they have been placed online toconfirm they comply with these terms and conditions. Visitors to the website can also click on alink to notify the Promoter of any content they believe is inappropriate. If any such entries are or could reasonablybe construed as being unlawful or contrary to these terms and conditions, weshall remove them from the website immediately. The Promoter reserves the rightto delete or remove any published entries from the website at any time withoutprior notice to entrants.
- If any group of people elects to collaborate on asubmission, they are required to designate one person as the agent of the groupto enter the prize draw, agree to these terms and conditions and accept theprize on behalf of the group.
- By participating in this prize draw, you agree to release,discharge and hold us harmless from any and all injuries, liability, losses anddamages of any kind resulting from your participation in this prize draw, (savethat nothing shall limit our liability for fraud, or for death or personalinjury caused by our negligence).
- If you submit an entry that includes material the rights inwhich are owned by a third party, including intellectual property rights suchas copyright and trade marks, you will be responsible for any legal action thatparty may take against you.
- Entrants shall indemnify and hold the Promoter and theirrespective affiliates, directors, agents, or other partners (“the Indemnitees”)harmless from any claims, actions, proceedings, costs (including reasonablelegal fees) and expenses brought or asserted by a third party against any ofthe Indemnitees arising as a result of the Promoter’s use of the entrant’ssubmission including but not limited to any breach of third party intellectualproperty rights.
- No other correspondence will be entered into concerning theresult and the Promoter's decision is final.
- The winners may be required to participate in publicityarising from this promotion.
- The Promoter and their agents accept no responsibility fordifficulties experienced in submitting an entry to the Promotion. The Promotercannot be held responsible for a breakdown in communication systems or networksthat might result in an entry not being registered or delivered.
- The Promoter does not accept any liability for loss ordamages incurred, or responsibility for any claim, as a result of acceptance ofthe Prize. Specific Prize arrival dates cannot be guaranteed and will besubject to availability.
- By entering the promotion, all entrants will be deemed tohave accepted and be bound by the rules and consent to the transfer of theirpersonal data to the Data Controller for the purposes of the administration ofthis promotion and any other purposes to which the entrant has consented. Allentry instructions form part of the rules.
- This Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed oradministered by, or associated with, Facebook. You understand that you areproviding your information to Unilever Ireland Limited and not to Facebook.
- As concerns Northern Ireland residents, these terms andconditions and any issues or disputes which may arise out of or in connectionwith these terms and conditions (whether such disputes or issues arecontractual or non-contractual in nature, such as claims in tort, for breach ofstatute or regulation or otherwise) shall be governed by and construed inaccordance with English law. Entrants hereby irrevocably submit to theexclusive jurisdiction of the English courts to settle any such dispute or issues. As concerns Republic of Ireland residents,these terms and conditions shall be governed by Irish law and the courts of the Republic of Ireland shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
- Promoter and data controller: Unilever Ireland Limited, 20Riverwalk, National Digital Park, Citywest Business Campus, Dublin 24 Ireland.